The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be a simple wash and detail in which he was supposed to pay us Cash $450 after it was done, instead he had his son say he was going to grab cash, and instead left in the MB wrote tothe wrong company. It was easily a thousand dollar job. We don't leave until paid, so had an employee Claire Mulley pay us via paypal and 2 wks later cancelled payment.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ac electrical boat detailing service from Ac Electrical Services and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $535 and wants Ac Electrical Services to "anthony to pay us for service rendered plus the payment cancelled plus tip and overdrawn fee in paypal".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied too and ripped off. Author liked the most working. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: M And M Construction. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ac Electrical Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ac Electrical Services?

Comments

Ridgefield, Connecticut, United States #1111730

This claim from the *** that reported this is untrue... Boat owners beware that this company we hired to detail our boat and they did a terrible job, They were hired to detail our 26' boat and to our surprise upon inspection they failed to clean the head, they failed to clean the sleeping quarters and after finding the dirty towels in our microwave that were used to clean the spilled oil that was left outside the boat I demanded them on several occasions to come clean the boat as agreed and they refused to do so.. After further research I found that the company was not licensed in the state of conn and was a flunkey bogus company that was part of another company from Florida..